Tuesday, February 23, 2010

THIS OFFICE CAUGHT MY EYE

Don't you adore something attracting your eyes like this?Once a single car garage, below, this office indeed caught my eyes.
With sooooo many antique chandeliers the flourescent tubes became stage props.

No, the cloche, below, wasn't old, old. But pretty, yes?



Soooooo much stuff, nothing in the wrong spot.



Objects taking your mind thru trips to France,



Italy. More.
.
This office is the headquarters of, The Garage.
.
Salvaged architectural & landscape artifacts from across the globe.
.
Go. Your landscape will thank you.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Top pic from the movie, Marie Antoinette. The rest I took earlier this month.

8 comments:

La Petite Gallery said...

I have to say it reminds me
of my Daughter Renee's garage.
It's just a garage full of Chandeliers Fabric etc. I couldn't believe my eyes.

yvonne

Terry said...

Wow. I do love the gold. I'm afraid our garage mice would like it too. Where is this and whose is it?

Tara Dillard said...

Fritz owns, The Garage. It's in Birmingham, Alabama.

This is the 3rd post about The Garage. One more to go.

Sooooo fabulous he needs 4 postings.

XO Tara

Unknown said...

The Garage! wow!
Do they have a web site?
Interesting place.

the gardener's cottage said...

I don't think I'd get anything done in that office. Maybe that's the point!

~janet

Cher' Shots said...

My artistic side finds this garage intriquing. Oh how I'd love to have a poke at it. I love to find treasures for my home and garden at "garage" sales, antique marts etc.

Queenplinker said...

"Salvaged architectural & landscape artifacts"..four words that are music to my ears!

Was it purely business or did you find something for your remodeling project?

Have a good evening, Lynea

Ewa said...

great place - how do you find these!??
Love,
e.