Friday, March 29, 2019

The Garden Goes in Myriad Ways: Into Your Lymphatic System & Amygdala

"Some people can read Tolstoy's 'War and Peace', and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story.  Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe."  Lex Luther from Superman.
.

Pic, above, here.
.
Terra cotta pots in a conservatory, above, travel directly to my amygdala and throughout my lymphatic system.  Most about gardens & Nature does. 

 Instant Inspiration: George Saumarez Smith
Pic, above, here.
.
What does this mean for seeing pots inside, above/below?  Their redolence is layered in activities initiated upon my amygdala and lymphatic system.
.
Merely from photos.
.
You too?
.
Yes?  We're born, not made this way.  Born with the awareness of Nature, more, knowing we are merely borrowed Nature ourselves. 


Pic, above, here.
.
Today on a welcome break from property renovations - I'm in Hyde,Gloucestershire & spied this beautiful Georgian house with Victorian wing…
Pic, above, here.
.
Oddly, I feel this way, seeing a single pot inside, in a photo, as much as being in a garden.  Yet, upon different layers, in addition to the layers when it's merely a single pot inside.
.
Shakespeare's arrows pierce, and ring true, his method is 'suspension of disbelief, allowing truth to hit emotions.'  Epiphany of a Truth.  I don't know why all the above is true, I just know it's true. 
.
I've stayed in my garden lane all my life.  Ejected from my lane, at times, courtesy of 'life', is sometimes like walking into the bar scene from Star Wars.
.
Are you this kind of Garden Whisperer too?  Have you ever outed yourself this way?  Feel this way, but don't have the words?  Feel this way, yet have different words, same words but further words?
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO Tara
.
Mos Eisley is a spaceport town in the fictional Star Wars universe.... The ' insalubrious' cantina is described as a dark, sinister bar full of "one-eyed creatures and thousand-eyed, creatures with scales, creatures with fur".  More from Wiki, here

3 comments:

La Contessa said...

YES!
I ADORE TERRACOTTA POTS TO THE POINT OF HAULING THEM BACK IN MY LUGGAGE FROM ITALY!!!!!!!
GRANTED THESE WERE SMALL POTS.............I had to leave the ORCHIO's behind!!!!!
KILLED ME!
NOTHING PRETTIER THAN A GARDEN URN!
XX

Rivagrant@yahoo.com said...

Yes!

Dewena said...

Take away those pots and the rooms would go blah, wouldn't they? These pictures make me want to bring old clay pots inside. With something green in them!