Friday, October 13, 2017

Landscape Choices

Choices from the heart, below.  Why so rare?

tumblr_oecx21isqj1s7lffto1_500
Pic, above, here.
.
"Honesty has a power that very few people can handle."  Anon.
.
 Basic Crone Attitude: "...I no longer put things in my stomach to please other people..." "By the time one reaches a certain age, one should be able, as Marianne Moore said, 'to have the courage of one's peculiarities'." in "Against Wind and Tide" - Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Don't Wish Me Happiness. I Don't Expect to be Happy All The Time... It's Gotten Beyond That Somehow. Wish Me Courage and Strength and a Good Sense of Humor. I Will Need Them All

Anne Morrow Lindbergh. Truth--I always feel like I need to apologize or make up some fiction to cover the fact that I'm not actually doing anything they might consider "important", but which is actually crucially important for my sanity.

#INTJ #Capricorn #Female                                                                                                                                                                                 More
.
Make the choices for the garden in your heart.  Manifest.  Live.
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO T

5 comments:

La Contessa said...

LOVE THAT FIRST QUOTE!
SO TRUE if YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!XO

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

Thanks so much for these Tara. So true.

sandy lu said...

Tara your signposts are so 'beleafable' on this high clear sky fall day... Love little quips w BIG meaning

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Oh the LIGHT! It is fabulous and then...the quotes! More Fabulous! Tara, this is a wonderful post...I've a love affair with quotes, these are all marvelous! And, thank you for being happy for/with me. It means a Lot. Pax.

David C. said...

Clever and true, all of your quotes.