Saturday, January 12, 2013

Don't Overlook the Mundane

In the garden & inside you must have cloches.


Seeing, above, I knew my predilection for the unusual inside-a-cloche completely ignored the mundane.
.
A good day includes at least 1 epiphany.
.
Garden & Be Well,        XO Tara
.
pic Paris Through My Lens    
.
If you want a garden that is a moat of grace around your home & life, contact me.
.
Details about online design services.
.
Learn action steps to creating your best garden & home when you hire me to speak to your group.
.
Details about lecture titles here.
.
I've written several garden books available on Amazon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are cloches so hard to find? The cute but not overly expensive kind. I used to see them a dime a dozen at places like TJ Maxx but not in several years, now that I want some for my garden room.

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

OK, I finally bit - and I LOVE 'Paris Through My Lens.' That makes two, Terry Hershey and now this one, that I've found through your blog. Thanks!

Maria Killam said...

OMG I love it! Silverware which I covet having in my house one day!! xoxo Maria