Monday, April 12, 2010

DOUBLE AXIS

Looking into my garden, below, this morning. The same chair, below, seen from inside my home this morning.
DOUBLE AXIS, baby dolls. AND YOU WANT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!
.
Notes: Redid my frontyard, now known as the Bay Terrace, last December. Finally styled it last week. Adirondack chairs bought last summer at Smith/Hawken going-out-of-business sale. Stained Tara's Green last month. Shot pea gravel ordered from Stone Forrest, pots bought at AW Pottery. Miracle Gro Potting soil from Lowe's, Boxwoods from wholesaler in Norcross.
.
Mission Statement for this tiny frontyard: drink wine, have canapes with girlfriends, be gorgeous, make me happy! Ha, it's already making me happy.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

7 comments:

My House, My Garden said...

Pictures please of your front!

Cher' Shots said...

I try to set furniture, lawn ornaments, birdhouses ~ everything ~ with a good view from every direction. My husband always says he does thing for function, I say it can also be done with aesthetics in mind. I win!!

Christine B. said...

Yet another reason to grind my teeth about living here: no Smith and Hawken going out of business sales. Drat!

Christine in Alaska

La Petite Gallery said...

Lovely. What is that gravel?

Yeah! lets see the front, Enjoyed it.. Thanks yvonne

Kate said...

Just wanted to comment here to say thank you- In the year or so I've followed your blog, it's really been a wonderful, daily go-to for all things landscape and the relationship my yard, no matter how tiny, has with me and my home. What started as nothing but dirt in a development is evolving into a lovely place to get away, dig, plant, and watch all assortment of critters. Thank you!
kate
www.painteverday.blogspot.com

debra @ 5th and state said...

great mission statement tara, wish i could join you :-)
debra

ps; love that color!

Unknown said...

Yes, I want to know too. Is that pea gravel? The color of the chair is beautiful. We just painted our a lemony yellow.