Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ANAL ABOUT VIEWS

From inside the bay window, below, a glimpse of my new Bay Terrace.
From the Woodland Walk, aka a/c side of my house, below, walking into the Bay Terrace, aka, frontyard. Shot Pea Gravel, above, hasn't settled yet. Adirondack chairs resting upon 1" thick Cherokee gray flagstones so legs won't sink.

View, above, from the same chair in middle pic. Variegated boxwood in terra cotta pot, above, same as viewed from inside my house, top pic.
.
Annette Bening's character in the 1999 movie, American Beauty, was anal. I blew past that a few years ago !
.
No unconsidered views in your landscape.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

5 comments:

Terry said...

I love the crunch of pebbles in the morning. But I don't have any of my own yet.

Anonymous said...

Love the views from within! Beautiful boxwood!

xo
Eddie + Jaithan

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful and serene, and your hints about the woodland path are tantalising.......would you post some images of it? Please, pretty please?

MMW said...

So many people recommend AGAINST a gravel walkway or patio. But you have seemed to make it work. What kind of gravel did you use? How deep? Absolutely GORGEOUS. You are my first stop of the day... so much inspiration!
xoxo MMW

Jeanne Henriques said...

Great post, I can relate!!

Jeanne:)