Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DEEP IN THE SASANQUA

Deep in the sasanqua the ginger lilies bloom.
Standing in the garden this morning, below, their reflection deep in the mirror of my old armoir.


The glass of my grandmother's secretary, below, reflecting more ginger lilies.

Looking into my home, from the garden, it's important I see, and feel, warmth, joy, appreciation.
.
Demand a lot (beauty, nurturing, serenity, wit, charm, fragrance, birds, butterflies, carefree, organic, epiphanies, sweetness, sounds, spirit) from your garden. You'll get it.
.
Making the bed this morning I saw deep in the sasanqua the ginger lilies bloom.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

1 comment:

the gardener's cottage said...

Hi Tara,

What beautiful images! I love going outside after dark and looking in the windows. I love seeing the chandeliers glowing from the outside in. You see little details that you don't notice during the day. I thought I was crazy doing this! I see I'm not alone.