Thursday, August 4, 2016

Moon Garden Lighting

A friend created a Moon Garden.  Circle of comfy chairs around a fire ring, open to wide expanse of sky.  Many moons we shared, in her Moon Garden.  Seasons didn't matter, we shared them all.  Time passed and more chairs added, they have 5 kids and a zillion grandchildren, everyone loves the Moon Garden.
.
Having moved over a year ago, of course, have had no more Moon Garden with dear Mary.  We are missing our Moon Garden time.
.
Rather silly, below, but how could Mary, or me, not like the idea?
.
Once my garden rooms can finally be started, we are awaiting well digging, I will certainly lite our fire ring, in honor of many moons in Mary's Moon Garden.


ThisFire without the flame is a great SAFE way to use your firebowl in winter. - Sunset:

Pic, above, here.
.
Garden & Be Well,   XO T

1 comment:

SALLY said...


I ADORE this idea! I"m going to start my own Moon Garden and suggest my grown children do the same!