Friday, February 13, 2015

Wallpaper Choices Designed for Winter

Drapes closed, below, Garden Design.


Was this my intention?  Design my garden to interior design my home with the drapes closed?
.
No.
.
Another garden invention is born.
.
Another proclamation from Providence, "You're doing it right."
.

Later today, the sun will move upstairs, and fill the guest room walls with wallpaper, 'crape myrtle trees'.


Of course I want more.  A bird to fly across the drapes, land on a branch, and sing.
.
Atonement is the unbidden word arriving as innate necessity.  Begun in my garden, enlarged by Nature, filling my home.  Nurturing, in ways unknown to be needed, when this began 3 decades ago.
.
Vanishing threshold, home & garden in atonement, enlarged to a trinity, home-garden-spirit.
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO Tara
.
Pics taken a few minutes ago.

4 comments:

La Contessa said...

LOVE THE DRAPES!

Anonymous said...

Yes you did do it on purpose! You just didn't realize it!

That is why you didn't line them!! Had you lined them.....nothing would have worked the same! (your subconscious! You can hand paint that bird on that fabric!!! Maybe two! on the left panel...bird flying! on the right panel right on the shadow of a branch...a bird head thrust up: singing!
That was YOUR idea!!!

How wonderful! then it all comes together!!

(oh please say "curtains" not "drapes"...drapes are for coffins...honest.)

XXOO

Genius lives!! Brava!!!

hidden art of homemaking said...

This is perfection!! and such an inspiration to me..I have been looking for that kind of table to put in front of my curtainless windows...BUT.....alas..they might need burlap curtains and I just didn't know it...
This is just wonderful Tara...I hope to meet you in person one day..and thank you for all the inspiration..
Love, Mona

Dewena said...

I would never have imagined how lovely the shadowed view would be through that fabric. Whether you knew it would do that or a Providential coincidence, it is a wonderful example of your "home-garden-spirit" trinity.

Now I want to see the guest room's crape myrtle trees wallpaper!