Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ping Pong Garden Room

 "But of course!

 Garden & Be Well,  XO Tara
Pic via internet, saved for a client, no provenance.
If you want a garden that is a moat of grace around your home & life, contact me.
Details about online design services.
Learn action steps to creating your best garden & home when you hire me to speak to your group.
Details about lecture titles here.
I've written several garden books available on Amazon.


Lori Buff said...


David Cristiani said...

That's totally me. A nice guy-garden, for sure!

Mary Palumbo Collings said...

Ha ha, that is fantastic.... as is your blog, I will visit often...Mary

bec said...

truely ping pong fans to dedicate an entire garden for it...!
Bec x

Squeak said...

What a great idea! said...

Really nice (but I'll bet there are a lot of ping-pong balls are lost in that hedge).