Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Banquet

We completed her extensive garden & house renovation in 2011, she called us back for another layer recently.

Chatting inside, getting a little tour of our earlier work, I said, "You must have a banquet here."  Laughing, she said it was exactly what an earlier interior decorator told her.
What are the chances of that?
Garden & Be Well,            XO Tara
Pic House of Turquoise.
If you want a garden that is a moat of grace around your home & life, contact me.
Details about online design services.
Learn action steps to creating your best garden & home when you hire me to speak to your group.
Details about lecture titles here.
I've written several garden books available on Amazon.


Lori Buff said...

That is such an inviting space, I love the turquoise.

maryland said...

can't help myself: banquette
love your blog