Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Quietly Good


New construction completed earlier this year, below.  House & garden stand sentry as old souls.


Shadows fall on their proscenium as atonement.


As if they think, "Of course we abide here.  This is ours, the rent we pay is grace."
.
Garden & Be Well,         XO Tara
.
Pics taken at a jobsite last week.  Asked the client for a walk through with both of them.  Wanting to know, "How are the parts working?"  A lot of challenges with this site & no room for error.  Exactly my type of fun.

4 comments:

Divine Theatre said...

Perfection!

xo

Andie

Desert Dweller said...

I like those challenges, too...making the problem into the best, most attractive solution possible. Assuming it's the meeting of the right client, budget, and time...glad to have a *few* more of those over time.

Anonymous said...

I just read this!

"Hiring a professional painter pays for itself 10 times!"

Same goes for a "landscape designer" and interior decorator"

I have saved clients hundreds of thousands of dollars! (each)!

and I still hear: "I think you are too expensive"!!

No! "mistakes" are what are expensive! And "not hiring professionals are what are expensive"!

Mostly in the loss of enjoyment; and loss of beauty and utility. It is sad!

cindy hattersley design said...

That staircase is absolute perfection...I am sure the rest falls in stride as well!