Wednesday, November 7, 2012

How To Choose A Window Box

In addition to length & width properly scaled.....

A window box must be so fabulous it can remain empty.
Give yourself this choice.  Window boxes are high maintenance.
You will need it.  Guaranteed.
Garden & Be Well,     XO Tara
Of course no one reading this blog EVER puts fake flowers in their window box.  Good window boxes are hard to find in stores.  Pic via Egypt Gift Shops


Pink Overalls @DIY Home Staging said...

I have some similar to this. I line them with cocoa fiber. What do your suggest?

One year I lined them with recycled jeans, but they looked like hell.

cindy hattersley design said...

I am going to think about this post every time I drive by and see a window box with fake flowers...why do they do that??!! This made me chuckle.