Friday, November 9, 2012

Furniture on Furniture

During WWII this cupboard stored canned garden vegetables.  I rescued it from grandma's Georgia red clay basement and put it on my patio.


Years later, rot, so it was brought inside.


Moving office this week I knew the cupboard had to go onto the mahogany reproduction desk.


Scale of the room & sloping ceiling, above, can take the height.


Furniture on furniture.  Does anyone else have this fetish?


It' imperative I get the office gorgeous & comfortable.  Wireless arrived this year & I'm most often in the garden room, above, working.  Too many distractions.  Laskett is one, above.
.
Garden & Be Well,       XO Tara
.
Perhaps next week the project will be complete.  Can't wait to be better leveraged for productive work.  Tea Olive Terrace is my view from the office.  I won't be 'losing' views only distractions.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the old style homes and design! My sister and I are looking for a place right now that is a lot like these pictures. We love landscaping Tempe AZ and design. Its a been a challenge trying to find something but I know we can do it! Thanks for sharing these!

binhtran said...


Therefore, you decide to design shops and print shops, printing materials, you need to consider, design company selection, printers have the ability to order. Avoid printing catalogs, leaflets do not reach the desired quality.


Nhận In catalogue tại Bắc Ninh

công ty in catalogue tại hải dương

in catalogue sản phẩm nội thất

Thiết kế và in catalogue nội thất

binhtran said...


Therefore, you decide to design shops and print shops, printing materials, you need to consider, design company selection, printers have the ability to order. Avoid printing catalogs, leaflets do not reach the desired quality.


Nhận In catalogue tại Bắc Ninh

công ty in catalogue tại hải dương

in catalogue sản phẩm nội thất

Thiết kế và in catalogue nội thất