Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Interior Design Speaks To Exterior

Sink, below, awaiting installation in the powder room.
 Island, below, is gray-blue-periwinkle all at the same time.
 In the dining room, below.
 More of the dining room, below.
 Ceiling of his study, below.
 Stairs curve their invitation for all 3 floors.  Scaled in confidence.
My interior partners.  The Landscape Design must be worthy of them.  Adore this challenge.
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO Tara
.
Pics taken at a jobsite last week.  Yes, these details are keeping me on my toes.  And the dance is quite fun. 

4 comments:

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography said...

Oh Tara...I know you're up for the challenge! What a gorgeous house...the STAIRS and that CEILING!!! Oh and what about that sink and the island...hope we get to see it all from the inside looking out when all is said and done. If the interior is any indication of what your gardens will be like I can't wait to see what you come up with...I know it will be fantastic. Have fun! Maura :)

Desert Dweller said...

How timely for me...am working in a patio home development with some great, modern yet SW elements. Designed in 1972 by a famous starchitect. The interior *will* speak to the outside...that was the reminder I needed! I am on my toes...finally.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That interior looks to be worthy of one of your gardens! You go girl!

Devon said...

All gorgeous interiors, especially that ceiling in the study. It calls for a first edition of something...along with a glass of vino.

With all due respect, the interior folks must be worthy of you. :)