Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Rules of Vignette

How little can you do & it: is pretty, comfortable, easy to maintain, flows from your interiors, affordable, describes who you are, makes you happy, has a color theme & ages into more fabulous. Does it create its own world?
Garden & Be Well,    XO Tara
.
Pic via Greige Design.  Can you imagine when the vine fills the wall?  This is my idea for the Penny McHenry Hydrangea Festival in Douglasville, GA, June 2-3, 2012.  Several small spaces of equal size & different designers.  Of course the fabulous garden of Susanne Hudson is on tour too.
.
BTW, whenever I'm accused of living-in-my-own-little-world I smile & graciously say "Thank you."

7 comments:

Lori Buff said...

The wall is beautiful just the way it is but I would welcome the natural vine growth too, just to keep it more alive. The brick here looks very soft even though we know it's hard. That's a great look.

Kathy said...

I have the vine already...but desperately want that tea cart table! k

Paula said...

Great inspiration - and I'm totally with you - there's no better place than my own little world - everyone understands me there! Paula x

Desert Dweller said...

Great point on the vignette.."how little can I do?"

In "my own little world", the voice of Puppet Barbuda and/or Tara sometimes drown out the little voices in my head. Kind of cool, inspiring...

Anne Boykin said...

Just purchased my tickets for the tour!

Renée Finberg said...

love the image,
and i do love flowers/plants
in the home.

there is nothing quite like it.

xoxx
love

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography said...

I think "your own little world" would look beautiful from every angle...and it would have a conservatory with a cat ;)