Friday, May 4, 2012

Kelly Harmon: Interiors & Exteriors

Vanishing threshold, interior/exterior are one, below.
 Tassels & Twigs led with the pic, above, a few days ago.
 Kelly Harmon's work, above/below.
 Epiphany: it's ok to use spiritual symbols, below.
 Kelly leaves no detail undone.
A joy to be inspired.  Kelly Harmon, above.
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO Tara
.
We'll be moving an old church to a clients property in another layer.  WHY hadn't I thought of a cross somewhere?  Now, before the church arrives.  Ok, got the message. 

4 comments:

home before dark said...

I have always loved symbols. I have a pre-Christian cross in my garden and I designed two metal panels for either side of my "prairie temple" using Native American and pre-Christian symbols for fertility. I think added meaning is always good wherever it is.

the gardener's cottage said...

divine providence?!

Renée Finberg said...

i am loving the horsies in this post!!

xx thank you for you kindness and wit!
xoxoxo

Nita {ModVintageLife} said...

Such pretty spaces...I love the horses little house or stable or whatever it is....it's so gorgeous.