Monday, March 26, 2012

Don't You Want Beautiful Perspectives?


My property is under 8500 square feet, in a subdivision.  Do you know this from pics of my garden?  NO. 

 
 Instead, you see perspectives of my garden.  And they are beautiful. 
Everyday, all year.  Beautiful.
.
Garden & Be Well,       XO Tara
.
Have you made this choice, yet?  Why not?  A beautiful garden around your home is, guaranteed, a moat of grace around your life.
.
Chinese snowball, dwarf weeping golden conifer, espalier apple tree.
.
Did I mention pollinator habit 24/7 all year, low maintenance, reduced HVAC?  Remember, your landscape starts inside your home on axis with main window views.
.
Why is gardening difficult for most people?  I think it's because much of gardening is counterintuitive.  Nothing difficult, just paying attention to many layers.
.
"...men come to build sooner than to garden finely as if gardening were the greater art......"  Pope ca. 17th century.

2 comments:

Bruce Barone said...

I have made the choice.

Anonymous said...

Was their a choice?

Love the privacy & grace.
xs