Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Consequences Of Gardening

 No baths recently.   
Redecorating has caused this.  Thought it would last a few days, at most.  Wrong.
.
Garden & Be Well,   XO Tara
.
I'm putting in a small orchard of espaliered fruit trees in the garden, each outlined in stone, la-ti-da.  Alas, I've chosen the Orchard over the china !!  A wise person once told me, "Write down your list of things to do, prioritize it, choose the top 3 and ACT."  No surprise the garden came in ahead of the china.

2 comments:

Renée Finberg said...

too funny!!

xx

Janelle McCulloch said...

I love this image!
I am exactly the same. We have an Open for Inspection tomorrow (as the house is for sale) and I spent all day out in the garden today and approx 10 mins on household chores inside!
I would much rather be in an espaliered garden than doing the dishes too.
I do wish you were here in Australia to help with our garden. I'm afraid I'm the world's worst gardener...

Janelle McCulloch xx