Saturday, December 3, 2011

How Green Affects Serenity

Layers of green create serene landscapes.  Green: groundcovers, bushes, understory trees, canopy trees, & etc.
I came into gardening All-About-The-Flowers.  I discovered them to be temporary friends & high maintenance.
.
No worries, green things bloom too.  A bigger discovery, green layers in landscapes create Serenity.  Fast.
.
Layering greens maximizes pollinator habitat too.  Providence winking, "You're doing this right."
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO Tara
.
Pic via Content In A Cottage  .  Amid all my greens of course I have flowers: abelia, camellia, rose, tea olive, dianthus, ageratum, rosemary, English daisy, azalea & etc.

2 comments:

Bruce Barone said...

Our bedroom is green; Benjamin Moore "Winding Vines." I just love the name!

Cher' Shots said...

Wow, would I like to see that!
'hugs from afar'