Thursday, April 14, 2011

Anna Wintour: Garden Room

Light, a trinity of topiaries, rough wood table, sleek metal chairs, drain in the floor, white walls to reflect more lite, Anna Wintour has the perfect garden room. (Read that sentence again, it's a great formula. Go, create your own garden room.)
(Pic, above, Ann Wintour's garden room in World Of Interiors)
I don't think Anna likes to linger after her lettuce.
(Pic, above, Christopher Baker)
I do. These chairs, above, are for me.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Habitually Chic had these pics in a fabulous post.

5 comments:

Bruce Barone said...

Believe it or not, I was thinking of planting lettuce today! And last night? I made lettuce wraps with ground turkey, etc.... :)

Renae Moore said...

Love it Tara...I do like those chairs too. I am on the hunt right now for just the right outdoor furniture!
xx

Cher' Shots said...

I dream of someday having a sunroom. Love it. Great chairs too!!
'hugs from afar'

Luke Hoy said...

I love the chairs, the room looks fantastic.

a beautiful space said...

Loving Anna's garden room. In fact love all things Anna and gardens to boot. Just discovered your blog today, will be back. Sally-Ann x