Friday, February 11, 2011

Lunch In The Conservatory

Choosing: menu, dishes, silver, linens, making a fire. Anticipating guests arrival. We walk in the garden, lunch, conversation, laughter, & hard truths too. Life is welcomed in my Conservatory.
Preparing to carry desert & decaf to the Conservatory, above.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pic taken in my kitchen. Ancient soup tureen bought in Augusta, GA ages ago when I lectured there; been filled with fresh apples ever since.
.
You should see the floor, counters, sink, each a disaster.
.
Wise women know, build the Conservatory first. Priorities, priorities, priorities.

9 comments:

Content in a Cottage said...

Tara,

I'm sure your guests will have a lovely time. Lunch in the conservatory sounds delightful.

Rosemary

Desert Dweller said...

No, no - please allow me to help you carry that dessert...

Maxine Watkins said...

Thanks for telling us the "whole" picture - messy kitchen & all - less we think you've been "stylin'" for the camera! Real life is the best & it's messy!

Bruce Barone said...

What can I bring?

Or should I simply surprise you?

Divine Theatre said...

So lovely.

Queenplinker said...

How wonderful, Tara!
I'm so happy that you are able to graduate to next level of building..memories!

Craving white tulips,
Lynea

Nita Stacy said...

lunch in the conservatory...how lovely

Brenda Pruitt said...

Just the mere word "conservatory" conjures up such fabulous images!
Brenda

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography said...

I totally agree with your thinking Tara...priorities first!