Beautiful Easy Landscapes
I think my puggle is more likely to kill than be killed, LOL! Thanks for the advice!I learned that a tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide will help your pet vomit after it has ingested toxic substances. (Napoleon ate an entire chocolate bar). Of course, check first before you administer. There are times when vomitting should never be induced.
this is great info. jenny, our sweet yellow lab, thanks you, too!
Hello Tara! I had no idea some of these plants are dangerous to pets...thanks for bringing this to our attention. Makes you think twice before planting just anything! I hope your week is a good one.Maura :)
Post a Comment