Monday, November 1, 2010

Silver & Steel

Her historic Atlanta home has plenty of resources for Landscape Design inspiration.
She adores Industrial Steel & kept the radiator with warming oven in the dining room, below.
She loves arcane silver, below, too. Know what it is? A serving spoon warmer. Antique boiler off a ship, with a glass top, was repurposed for her dining room table, below.
Antique Industrial Steel, below, in her foyer, repurposed as a table with glass top.
Wine corks, 3rd from bottom, appear in a few spots too. Wine bottles make a stunning appearance too.
.
Knowing DINKY IS STINKY, I'll show you what we've done with her wine bottles and curves tomorrow. Without her lead, I would never have imagined it. We Vision Quested !!!!!!!!!!
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pics taken last week.

2 comments:

Nita Stacy said...

Love all of this...but wow that lamp in photo 1! Never seen one like that. This house is beyond gorgeous. I would have kept the radiator and warmer too....I like that sort of thing. I still have the big floor furnace grate in my living room even though I have central heat and air. It doesn't bother me the remnants of past technology.

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography said...

Hello Tara! What a wonderful room...love the ceiling and I've never seen a radiator with a warming oven. How practical! Looking forward to see what you two have come up with for the wine bottles etc...very interesting. Have a wonderful Tuesday....
Maura :)