Saturday, October 2, 2010

Landscape Light for Interiors

Owner, interior designer, photographer each Get It about landscape light, below.What's To Get?
.
Lamps, chandeliers, mirrors, textures, window treatments, colors, & etc., myriad surfaces inside a home, affect lighting.
.
Most important to interior lighting, above? Light from the windows. A daily theatrical, landscape tainted.
.
Before light enters the home, above, it is infused by the landscape. Carried inside by a joyful Providence.
.
Does your interior use Providential light? Mine does, by choice. It's how I want to live.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pic from Jennifer McGee Design. This girl is GOOD. Many pics of her work include landscape light. Did you notice the open door, above? In my imagination ginger lilies are blooming in the garden & their scent......

4 comments:

Barbara Wells Sarudy said...

Love it all, except for the wreaths, but mostly love that you call for us to smell the flowers just outside the doorway.

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Ah...providential light indeed! Except when the vines grow OVER the windows...then it is a bit too providential!

Ginny said...

I love having my interior lit by light from the windows. And I love to feel that the interior and exterior are extensions of each other.

designchic said...

My first thought upon walking in what turned out to be our home was the how naturally light it was - oh how I love the sun coming in my windows!!