1. Make decision to build a GARDEN ROOM. (Odd, this is the most important step)
2. Get envelope, label it, GARDEN ROOM. (Leftover paper money 2-3/week goes here.)
3. Tell all your friends, "I'm building a GARDEN ROOM."
4. Look at everything in your path with RESCUE eyes.
5. Bring it home. Old fencing, stone, brick, concrete, wood, house parts.
6. Get paint from the rejects at hardware store.
7. Accessorize from thrift store & sale items: TJMAXX, Marshall's, Ross.
8. Pots/urns from garage sales, big box store sales.
9. Put the right man in your project. (Alas, difficult.)
10. Hire man, & the same day, invite girlfriends to your Garden Tea Party.
Take step #1 and your GARDEN ROOM will appear.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
Charlotte Moss, pic, above. OMG, wonderful, & doable! This pic has come across my path at least a zillion times.