Saturday, June 19, 2010

That Type

When the actor Jimmy Stewart died in 1997 the obit picture was taken in his garden. Oh, BEAUTY. I, I, me-me-me, I, I, wanted THAT type of garden. Yesterday, Rob Browder, in my garden. Finally met his children. Rob, for almost 2 decades, is the only pruning contractor I refer. Precision Pruning.
Rob's pruning is so natural it looks like G*d pruned. But, dahlings, you must write G*d a check.

Hard to imagine I knew Rob about 10 (ok maybe 4) girlfriends before he met his ex-wife. I was thrilled to finally meet his children.


And I shot them in the exact type of garden Jimmy Stewart had.


It was a tough day with Rob & his men. Deep pruning to all the Daphne. And Rosemary. So deep. I couldn't watch.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Bottom pic is my favorite. If you are in the metro Atlanta area reading this, yes, you want Rob pruning your garden.

4 comments:

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Adorable children. I wish Rob a Happy Father's Day!
And I can never be around when pruning is taking place!

Brenda@Cozy Little House said...

Such cute kids!
Brenda

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Oh yeah...I know that kind of "close your eyes...can't watch" deep pruning!

Send him and his cute kids my way...will ya?!

NellJean said...

Wonderful post. I should be out pruning instead of typing here. He's too far away for me. I doubt there is a landscaper around here who knows how to properly prune.

I met a man once who hired his pruning done and mowed his own lawn because he couldn't be pleased. I am the opposite. Mowing is mowing, pruning varies.