Friday, April 16, 2010

STORIES YOUR EYES CREATE

A beautiful lake view, below? A new home made to look old? An old home finished with rehab? The porch of a newly discovered B&B?
Is the porch completed or just begun?
.
What is the story your eye has created for this porch?
.
Did you know landscape photography manipulates your "story eyes" to this degree?
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pics taken this week at Pecan Orchard's. Do you want the REAL story of this porch or should I let you keep the story YOUR eyes have created?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my favorite story is the one of me sitting on that porch with a wonderful book and a glass of wine welcoming the sunset. (Or coffee and sunrise...)
BTW, I just posted a picture of phase one of my dry creek- take a peek if you get chance. ;)

Vera @ Cozy Little Cabin said...

Oh definitely post the real story. . . . . . pretty please!

Cher' Shots said...

my "story eyes" have taken me in several directions, all from the rocking chair on the porch

Brenda Pruitt said...

I get the feeling it is a porch awaiting the seasonal occupants of the house. I love how you think!
Brenda

The House That A-M Built said...

Your posts are true poetry. They are 'delicious'. I love how you write. A-M xx

Maggie said...

This porch is waiting for children to move the chairs around as they gather with their friends to chatter and clown around. Adults would require tables, and potted plants, and rugs while they sit around having cocktails! That's not a bad idea, either...

Tara Dillard said...

Magpie you are a Garden Intuitive. Down to the tiny detail of Potted Plants. No hanging baskets for this porch!

Pecan Orchard will indeed have much more furniture, children, friends, cocktails !!

XO T