Thursday, August 6, 2009

LANDSCAPE DESIGN: DOUBLE AXIS

Patio views yesterday thru the crape myrtle 'Natchez'. Thru blossoms to my backdoor, below. Same blossoms, below, viewed from the backdoor.
If a view is pretty in one direction it must be pretty in its opposite direction, Double Axis.


Looking up, above, thru the blossoms as far as you can see. Triple axis!
.
Note: Patio is a bit of a mess until the frontyard project is completed this fall. It's holding pieces going to the front. Timelines aren't always perfect. The day job forces me to be a plodder in my own landscape. And I love the plodding in my garden! Sweet.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

2 comments:

the gardener's cottage said...

It's the "plodding" in my garden that I love the best. That's how I get to know and stay in touch with my plants. Beautiful views!

Janet

Nadia said...

Thank you for sharing about this landscaping. I like this site. Landscaping Homepage