Wednesday, May 27, 2009

LANDSCAPE INSPIRATION FROM AN INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG

Chaos of blue/white makes me smile. Seen at PIGTOWN DESIGN it was a blog header for AN AESTHETES LAMENT. Where does inspiration come from? I saw museum quality blue/white in a similar chaos display at Chatsworth in England. Oh my, is 'Chaos Display' a new design trick? Without inspiration.
It may take a few weeks but I'm field gathering blue/white china now. I'll place it on this patio table. It was originally a sofa table. My frogs will be on the move. Don't know where yet. But it will be fabulous, where ever they land.
.
Is any of this important? YES. Why? It makes me smile.
.
What makes you smile in your garden?
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

1 comment:

Pigtown*Design said...

Thanks for the shout, Tara! Did you see the one he ended up with? I like this one better, but he's the client!