Friday, May 15, 2009

LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT: NORMAN KENT JOHNSON

He had me faster than hello. Shooting his spray of tools & 2' strip of landscape I was in SERIOUS CRUSH.
.
Do you know what talent it takes to create a landscape with NOTHING? And he did! He saw me shooting & came outside. NORMAN KENT JOHNSON, yes the norman kent johnson, talked with me outside his charming cottage for over an hour.
Met him while meandering the streets of Birmingham, AL where I lectured yesterday.
.
No time this morning. Will give you more about NORMAN KENT JOHNSON tomorrow. But wanted to get you his SPRAY OF TOOLS. Fabulous, yes?
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

1 comment:

Cher' Shots said...

I love his spray of oldies. It's fantastic when people can find purpose in pieces of the past. Love it, love it, love it!!