Sunday, March 1, 2009

ARE SHADOWS DESIGNED INTO YOUR LANDSCAPE?

BETTER THAN WALLPAPER. Like my shadows? Of course you do. I designed them.
.
The epiphany of designing shadows was instant wicked potent delight.
.
PLAYING WITH SUNBEAMS.
.
Shadows to fall, fold, envelope, embrace & caress a landscape and you.
.
Sensuous shadows alighting on interior walls of your home. Pitching art where there was none before.
.
Hmm. I've never seen a landscape design lecture about creating shadows. Perhaps I should include it in my list of titles?
.
Chair is in my summerhouse.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

3 comments:

Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

I like it! What a fresh idea!
And it's nice to see my garden chair' twin brother.

Anonymous said...

I especially like long evening shadows and the reflections of water on a wall.

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

What a lovely entry!!! I'm not the only one who is taken with shadows. :-)

And I came over here, to thank you for asking Corey to give us more peeks at Annie. {I asked her to record her, aren't we bold? -giggles-}

And in bouncing over from your comment in 'Tongue In Cheek,' I found your lovely blog. Let's see, would that be serendipity, or synchronicity? ,-)

Aunt Amelia
"March is a tomboy with tousled hair, a mischievous smile, mud on her shoes and a laugh in her voice."
~ Hal Borland