Thursday, May 12, 2016

Needing my Tribe

In our ca. 1900 American farmhouse for almost a year.  Mostly a slow year excepting it was mostly a fast year.  Haven't found the new normal yet.
.
Have begun finding my 'tribe'.
.
Don't know if you really want to know this 'tribe'.  We garden as answer to anything life throws.  Anything.  It's the garden.
.
"  Work hard in silence, do what you have to do, and ignore the drama and negativity surrounding you.  Let your success be your noise. ", from Marc & Angel.

Bernadette den Bieman Tuinontwerp:
Pic, above, here.
.
My vocation is creating gardens, contracting their installation, lecturing, writing books, my avocation is my garden.
.
The tribe of women, I'm gratefully joining, locally, already deeply humbling me.   People have real lives, and this means roses with sharp thorns.  Lightly, they share those thorns, as air.  They mentor by living.  They live by digging.
.
Hope you've already discovered Marc & Angel, and of course, your tribe.
.
Garden & Be XO T

4 comments:

Connie in Hartwood said...

I don't know Marc and Angel yet, but I intend to get acquainted. Thank you for the introduction.

Tribe. I like that!

La Petite Gallery said...

Tara. Tara, That is so gorgeous. I want one. My back hurts
from hand and knee gardening. We have awesome weather
here in Maine. I say my Rosaries when on my knees.
Sending sweet thoughts to you, and hope you don't get
my aches when you are 79. yvonne

martamag said...

Temps des roses. Très beau, vraiment merveilleux!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

life lived deeply.