Thursday, March 5, 2015

Furniture in the Garden: Windsor

George Washington's Windsor chairs, below.  




Shopping with a client yesterday, Atlanta's Merchandise Mart, something new, below.


George Washington would have been thrilled at their material, cast aluminum.


Cocktail table, above, dinner table, below.



Available in several colors.  Scaled to historical perfection, comfortable, light weight.
.
Designed, manufactured by Three Coins Cast.  Beyond this you are on your own resourcing them.
.
Finally, a new (old) silhouette for the garden.
.
At the start of my Garden Design career, 3 decades ago, I knew I had to get clients outside, into their landscape, to ensure they wanted to install their Garden Design plan.  Plans included furnishing the deck/patio.  Ironically, a garden zone NOT included in my horticulture degree.  Paint colors, light fixtures, pots, etc.....too.
.
You might like my Furniture in the Garden Pinterest board.  
.
Garden & Be Well,     XO Tara

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to look at furnishings and building exteriors much more. Though I know I made an iffy client choice when they don't want any input, plus we have so few options out here without mail order.

Jacinta Arnold said...

Swoon!

Unknown said...

Yes I need those chairs

Unknown said...

Love the design of this furniture. Can't wait for a trip with you