Thursday, October 2, 2014

Blueprints for Harmonious Gardens: Ebook Download

One of my hardcover books, Beautiful by Design, was published as a paperback too, Blueprints for Harmonious Gardens.


Discovered, this morning, Blueprints for Harmonious Gardens, is an ebook download.


Download my ebook, HERE.  

Update: Ebook site proclaimed 'free', service of $3.00 to get to 'free'.  Thank you readers who sent me private notes, indeed, thank you.  
.
Hardcover, top, paperback cover, bottom.
.
Double axis.   In the top view you have the birdhouse- on- a- post at your back.  In the bottom view you have the statue at your back.
.
DOUBLE AXIS is one of my Landscape Design inventions.
.
Every focal point must have a beautiful view in its opposite direction.
.
Go me.
.
Now, get off the computer, and, GO YOU !
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO Tara
.
.
For a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, become my client, local/on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me for your group, local/out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Books by Tara Dillard, Amazon
.
Tara Dillard & Associates Design: farm to city pied-a-terre.
.
Construction by Award Winning
Shaefer Heard Construction, licensed home-builder, renovation - new construction.  Heard's Landscaping a unit of SHC.  3 decades of service.
.
NOTE to my gardening friends... look for changes to come. 
Knew before computers/cell phones, sitting in Atlanta traffic on way to a client, 'I must reach a larger audience with the same amount of effort.'   Soon after that epiphany I signed my CBS-TV, and, books contracts on the same day.
.
Then I read an article in the NYTimes about something called 'blogging'.  Saved the article for a year before reading it.  Studied all the blogs they mentioned, hired a computer expert they quoted, and attended a blogging seminar.
.
Blogging 2.0 has arrived, my knowledge is 1.0.  A believer in copying the best historic gardens across the globe it flows into every arena of life.  Watching Maria Killam grow her career/blog/life over the past 3 years made its impact.  Signed up  for a year's course with her blogging expert, Jon Morrow
.
Changes will be slow, plodding is my adored method.  Pulling triggers here/there is spice in the mix.
.
What do YOU want?
.
Nothing is too small, too big, or too ego crushing to mention.
.
Passion lies in sharing what has filled me to the depths of grace, joy & atonement, the best landscapes created over the last 2,000+ years.

Just so you know... 

 I  welcome your input.

4 comments:

elle said...

Thanks! Your blog is a wonderful source of inspiration as well as a resource. A moat of grace... You had me with a post on a 'farm yard' and you made an allee through it. It was THE aha moment for this very rural reader! Bless you!

La Contessa said...

I own it ALREADY!!!!!XXXX
Did you get married ............??

Anonymous said...

I am dying to download that ebook; the link didn't work for me!!

Boo hoo! Can you check it?

XXOO

LPC said...

Tara, the site asked me to register, give them my email, and then pay $3.00. Is that the experience you expect? I would pay the $3.00, but better it goes to you than some hosting site..