Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Warning: Strawberry House

Viewed from the front of the house, below, the Strawberry House sits calmly at the side of his antebellum home.


Viewed from the back of his antebellum home, below.




When told it is his 'Strawberry House' the game changed.
.
My life must include being able to say, "Let's walk to the Strawberry House."
.
Until yesterday I was clueless about the lack of a Strawberry House in my garden & vocabulary.
.
Adore anyone forcing me to up my game.  
.
These are the moments keeping me in gardens across the globe.  
.
The hunt. For delight.
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO Tara
.
Pics taken yesterday in the same garden as previous post.
.
For a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, become my client, local/on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me for your group, local/out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Books by Tara Dillard, Amazon
.
Tara Dillard & Associates Design: farm to city pied-a-terre.
.
Construction by Award Winning
Shaefer Heard Construction, licensed home-builder, renovation - new construction.  Heard's Landscaping a unit of SHC.  3 decades of service.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that the materials are humble, but the style is elegant.

Nita Stacy said...

Oh...everyone needs a strawberry house. I've never heard of them but its pretty and I'm sure a very good idea.