Friday, May 23, 2014

2 Important Facts about the Pots in your Garden

All of your pots must be so wonderful they can remain empty.
.
Every pot you own should be so fabulous it's fought over at your estate sale.
.
A pot by Deborah Silver, below.

.
Curating pics to Pinterest many Deborah Silver pots are on my Focal Points board.
.
Her pots are seriously well chosen and the plantings majestically yet simply arranged.
.
I subcontract pots, well executed pots, to 3 different specialty companies.
.
Look around your garden today.  What are your pots telling you?
.
Garden & Be Well,   XO Tara
.
Pic from Deborah Silver.
.
For a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, become my client, local/on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me for your group, local/out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Books by Tara Dillard, Amazon
.
Tara Dillard & Associates Design: farm to city pied-a-terre.
.
Construction by Award Winning:
Shaefer Heard Construction, licensed home-builder, renovation - new construction.  Heard's Landscaping a unit of SHC.  3 decades of service.

2 comments:

Splenderosa said...

Tara, I totally agree. I love seeing continuity with my garden pots. It makes me feel serene to see them. xx's

La Contessa said...

STUNNING!