Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Aerin Lauder: Color Choices

What is the most obvious fact, below?


Green-Brown-White is the top color trinity, again.
.
Choose a color trinity for your garden, and it should flow from your interiors, then stay true.
.
What is your color trinity?
.
Garden & Be Well,   XO Tara
.
Pic Aerin Lauder.
.
Aerin Lauder must be an old soul.  She's kept, yet made her mother's garden/house her own.  Building upon good existing layers.  No ego about starting from scratch, just because she can.  The garden, above, is a garden design class in a single pic.  More than pretty, it didn't cost much to create nor will it cost much to maintain.  Aerin's Effortless Style is no sales gimmick in the garden.

.
If you want a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, and causes you to tap the brake pedal, as you look in the rear view mirror heading out, become my client, local or on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me to speak to your group, local or out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Garden books by Tara Dillard, Amazon.

4 comments:

La Contessa said...

My colors are yellow,white and pink.I stay pretty true to them……although a few years back PENNY ROYAL escaped a six-pack and seeded itself through out my yard……..I LOVE IT as it smells so divine when you walk on it!However,it gives off a purple flower come summer time……..I decided the flower is short lived and the smell is worth it!SO IT WAS ALLOWED TO STAY!

Merlin said...

Beautiful image!! I've carried out "shades" of red and copper throughout my home and garden (Lutyens bench, gazing balls, etc. franki

Barbara Pilcher said...

Love timeless stuff like this. Ya just can't get tired of it. Thanks for the photo and another "little" lesson.

Lori Buff said...

I want to have an afternoon cocktail party in that room and garden.