Friday, November 15, 2013

Wendy Posard: Bathroom View


And the garden, below, is art on the wall.


Though a tooth brush & tooth paste seem an inconvenience, above, that is forgiven for the casement windows.
.
Oakleaf hydrangea, white sasanqua, tea olive, gardenia, Natchez crapes, asiatic jasmine, akebia, & the requisite oaks, conifers, kousa dogwood, grancy graybeard, sourwood,  yes, I know exactly the garden for this view.
.
Garden & Be Well,   XO Tara
.
Pic Wendy Posard.  Imagine every window with a garden view.  That is my starting point.  Anything less is a trifling effort.

4 comments:

Divine Theatre said...

Yes, please!

xo

Andie

Nita Stacy said...

Love the view but love that sink and faucet too!

Unknown said...

Lovely. I would love to have this bath with this view.

Barbara Pilcher said...

So much better than your own reflection in a mirror. Thanks alot! Now I won't be happy 'til I bust a hole over my bathroom sink.