Monday, October 21, 2013

Vanishing Threshold: Dining Room + Landscape

Where, below, do your eyes land?


Mine went straight to the urn outside and its placement dead-center on the French doors, vanishing threshold.
.
No accident the photographer caught it.  Douglas Newby has quite a nice day job !  We know the truth about easy day jobs, they require work.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pic via Douglas Newby.   Photographers & interior designers rarely pay attention to Vanishing Threshold.  I START every Landscape Design at the Vanishing Threshold.

4 comments:

Divine Theatre said...

Whoa! This one took my breath away!
I am always inspired here, my friend!
Thank you so much for the kind words you leave on my blog! They are always a highlight and I am left smiling!

xo

Andie

Nita Stacy said...

gorgeous

Cyndia said...

Mine were also drawn to that gorgeous urn. Fantastic!

La Contessa said...

The chandelier and the folds on the floor of the tablecloth!