Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Linda Maddox: Kitchen Renovations

Wish I had known, from the start of my career, to take pics of all the powder rooms I've seen.


This powder room tops my favorites list, and is being renovated into a butlers pantry.  


A peek at the 'before' kitchen, below.


I've worked with this client's garden several times thru the years.  Ironically, it's my own team doing the gut renovation for the kitchen, powder room, & mud room.
.
Kitchen plans were drawn by Linda Maddox.  What she configured has left me in awe.  Will show off her talent, and that of my team, when it's done.
.
Garden & Be Well,   XO Tara
.
Pics taken at jobsite last month.  I see 'big name' kitchens often and know Linda Maddox could do a reality show with any of them and most likely win.  Have never met her, nor seen a completed kitchen of hers in person but what I saw with the plans at this site, oh my.  She doesn't know it yet but we will meet at some point this year!

4 comments:

Barbara Pilcher said...

I followed your link to see Linda Maddox's work and what struck me was how each room was unique -- nothing formulaic or signature about her designs. This should be interesting -- for you, for us and for the homeowner!

Nita Stacy said...

Love the wallpaper in that bathroom! Can't wait to see what happens to this kitchen.

Lori Buff said...

Fun wallpaper.

cotedetexas said...

Tara - I sent you an invitation to read my "private" blog about a house in Hollywood - with an incredible garden. Just get past all the "fangirling" - to read about the house and garden. I thought you would enjoy seeing it, especially the gardens. It was based on Alhambra. It's Rob Pattinson's house. sssh...haha!

Joni
Cote de Texas