Monday, August 19, 2013

Overdose on a Theme: Coke

  We knew the red table was perfect.  


In context, above.  Overdose on a theme.


Out of context, above.
.
Garden & Be Well,  XO Tara
.
Pics taken last month shopping with client.  We knew another layer had arrived for her property and had a successful day at Scott Antique.  Ironic, how many times have I passed things by because I saw no context!
.
Remember well when I could not tolerate any garden design rules.  Any.  Now, quite a few are my favorites.  Overdose-on-a-theme is at the top of the list!

2 comments:

Barbara Pilcher said...

I love that you have favorite garden design rules. Experts are entitled to strong opinions.

Nita Stacy said...

Good ol' coca cola red...a classic. Oh...how I miss the Scott Antique Market! Wish I lived there still so I could go every month.