Saturday, June 15, 2013

Garden Path: Before & After

Leading to our porch garden, below.  Iron gates roped to the trees.  
Yes, horrendous security gates reborn with grace.


After the Penny McHenry Hydrangea Festival, below.  Hard to imagine the gates were ever there.


Terra cotta pots, top pic, are Cinderella-after-the-ball, below.


In my garden, above, the pots are still where I unloaded them.
.
"Scope for the imagination", as Anne of Green Gables would say.
.
Garden & Be Well,        XO Tara
.
More of the garden Susanne Hudson & I created for the Penny McHenry Hydrangea Festival.
.
Taking down a display garden is quite depressing.  It feels like the killing of a soul.

5 comments:

Cerberus German shepherds said...

I have a sloppy path that I am trying to figure out what to do with...pots sound great...just wondering about irrigating them.

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Hydrangea festival....deconstructed.

Tara Dillard said...

Drip irrigation it this is done at home!

Linda, it has to be deconstructed. Not enough time for a decent long post.

xo t

Cyndia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cyndia said...

Tara, I'm confused. I swear we saw every garden but it seems we missed this one. Where was it???