Saturday, May 18, 2013

Acceptable Addiction

 Pharmacology has not discovered a pill to compete with the special endocrinology I was born with.  If they had it would be prescribed, and stolen for a street drug.


I cannot get enough of this, above.
Seriously.

Anticipation, is the best drug.  Oakleaf hydrangea buds, above?  Any bud in my garden, oh my.
.
Can you imagine doctors knowing to prescribe an 'anticipation pill' ?
.
I'm sure it's the diagnosis for many people, yet 'doctors' have no clue.
.
AND, my circle of friends has the same special endocrinology.  When we talk with each other about our gardens, yes, we get high off each others garden.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO T
.
Pics taken this week in my garden.
.
  
.

.

12 comments:

sjr said...

so gorgeous, thanks for sharing your beautiful garden on this dreary Atlanta day!

Jean Campbell said...

Oakleafs are in full bloom down here. The excitement continues.

Nita Stacy said...

I know the feeling...I am anxiously awaiting my pink rose bush's little buds to open! So much better than any Christmas ...the joy that comes from the things in the garden.

Squeak said...

Without a doubt, anticipation is the best high!

Content in a Cottage said...

I see your peonies are in bloom. Mine are in the bud stage. We are way behind you. It's 66° and I have on a winer sweater. They say spring travels 100 miles a week. I might have to purchase an oak leaf hydrangea this year. Yours is lovely.

Jennifer said...

So beautiful! I agree about the high from anticipation. Mine is seldom from my garden, but it would be if it looked as pretty as yours.

Brenda Pruitt said...

I know that addiction well. I think it must affect seratonin too.
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Yes!! Anticipation is the BEST!! I can't wait to get home and see my garden. I'm suffering withdrawal right now.

Victoria said...

understand completely lovely view
Tara! I have enjoyed your comments
on Maria and Joni's blogs dead on
and very insightful.

Barbara Pilcher said...

And then there's the high that comes from working in the garden.

Donnamae said...

I know that feeling...I'm addicted too! Great pics! ;)

Connie in Hartwood said...

I feel so much better knowing that I am in such good company ... I have been staring at buds for WEEKS, anticipating the roses that are to come.