Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Design Interiors From Outside

Front porch, below.


 Lamp seen from the front porch, above, and from inside, below.


Further to the left of the lamp, below.


You do know this already?  Interiors must be gorgeous from every garden view.
.
Your home is the focal point of the garden.
.
Walking with new clients, around their garden, seeing an ugly interior view I will turn my head, look into their eyes and my right eyebrow goes up.  Enough said.
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO Tara
.
Pics taken at jobsite last week.  Same home as previous several posts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely charming, Tara.

David C. said...

Great - I need to start creating some body language like that with so many things. Might screen out the >90% who garner me <10% of the results, or create >10% good results?

Design is a balance - inside to outside, vice-versa. Broad to detail, vice-versa. And to do it within agreed-upon fees...