Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Creative's Office

 Don't you adore looking at the office's of creative women?  Seeing, somehow, a helpful narrative.



I travel miles & eras from the view in my office, creating new ideas from all-that-I-am.  Knowing, there are many layers of  'no'  getting to the layer of fabulous.
.
Garden & Be Well,      XO Tara
.
Pic Daisy Garnett's office.
.
If you want a garden that is a moat of grace around your home & life, contact me.
.
Details about online design services.
.
Learn action steps to creating your best garden & home when you hire me to speak to your group.
.
Details about lecture titles here.
.
I've written several garden books available on Amazon.

7 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

I don't know how much gardening I'll get to do this year. Had an MRI on my ankle yesterday. Had ankle surgery in July, and now have a stress fracture and I don't know what else. Getting depressing...
Brenda

Brenda Pruitt said...

I don't know how much gardening I'll get to do this year. Had an MRI on my ankle yesterday. Had ankle surgery in July, and now have a stress fracture and I don't know what else. Getting depressing...
Brenda

Anonymous said...

The best part is the baby on the floor!!!

Gorgeous!!

vicki archer said...

Yes... I love looking at other offices... they always tell the most wonderful tales...
That line about traveling miles and miles... is fantastic...
Happy Sunday... xv

Kathy said...

T... eerily similar to my space. I'll bet she has a better view. k

David C. said...

I especially like the offices of a rare combo - informed, well-rounded creatives, male or female! This one is nice - like the link you gave. Reminds me of your style, too.

Pam Kersting said...

What a wonderful place to work! I imagine magnificent garden views out of the window in front of your desk. The most intriguing thing to me is your little one on the floor! So adorable!!