Thursday, February 14, 2013

Bedroom View

Garden design begins inside your home on axis with main views, below.


I assume there is a better view on the opposite wall?  Otherwise, even if this is a B&B I would turn the bed.  It truly looks like advertising photography.
.
Have been on the hunt for a diminutive round bedside table.  Must be 2 tier, lovely wood, vintage, French.  Those books, above, make me smile.  There is never a time a stack of books isn't by my bed.
.
A girlfriend I never see enough has an incredible French style bed.  And home too.  When we do see each other it is me spending the nite with her and gossiping till sleep takes us.  Next time I'll get pics for you.
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO Tara
.
Pic My French Country Home.
.
If you want a garden that is a moat of grace around your home & life, contact me.
.
Details about online design services.
.
Learn action steps to creating your best garden & home when you hire me to speak to your group.
.
Details about lecture titles here.
.
I've written several garden books available on Amazon.

3 comments:

Divine Theatre said...

Thank you for your visits, which I so look forward to!

xo

Andie

Unknown said...

check out belleescape.com for that little french table...

Jean Campbell said...

Possibly that photo originated in an ad for luxury linens in the UK.

It nicely illustrates your rule about the outside from the inside.