Monday, January 21, 2013

Elements of Design

Pairs work in Landscape Design too.  Landscape designs need a color theme & contrasting textures.  Include comfortable seating areas in your Landscape Design.  All heights in a Landscape Design are your canvas.  Every view from your garden into your home must be designed.


Every view from your home into the garden should be designed.  
.
Would love to look into this room, in the evening, from the garden.  This was the rare room to attract my eyes then I later noticed its garden.  A perfect vanishing threshold.
.
Garden & Be Well,   XO Tara
.
.
If you want a garden that is a moat of grace around your home & life, contact me.
.
Details about online design services.
.
Learn action steps to creating your best garden & home when you hire me to speak to your group.
.
Details about lecture titles here.
.
I've written several garden books available on Amazon.

No comments: