Saturday, January 26, 2013

Checkerboard: Inside & Outside

Do you lock eyes on every interior statue or urn on plinth in an interior window?  I do.  Must be a fetish.  Driving my car to appointments I think about which window for my lovely French statue, how to redo its room and what type of plinth to use.  

Client's new checkerboard, above.
Needs statue on plinth, yes?  Silly Landscape Design pun.  Speaks volumes to intuitives.
Garden & Be Well,     XO Tara
Top pic Habitually Chic.  Bottom pic, client garden.  Several years ago a client had home office with a wall of windows & black/white checkerboard floor.  You know exactly what I designed in her garden out that view, a checkerboard.
If you want a garden that is a moat of grace around your home & life, contact me.
Details about online design services.
Learn action steps to creating your best garden & home when you hire me to speak to your group.
Details about lecture titles here.
I've written several garden books available on Amazon.


Henhurst Interiors said...


Divine Theatre said...

I wish I had room for a chess garden. I ran out of yard, I think! Well, there IS that ONE patch...hmmm...