Tuesday, January 8, 2013


Often I'm designing a garden when the interior is being renovated.

I adore seeing the lighting chosen.  Breakfast room, above, master closet, below.

A chandelier in my music room will soon grace the harvest table on the patio.  Beautiful & violent it has hit  many people in the head.
Anticipating the new harvest table & chandelier on my patio is a January joy.
Sourcing chairs now, table must seat 10.
And which bonbon from the garage will grace the harvest table center?  Yes, this is fun.
I'm not impatient.  This layer, the hunt, is excitement.
Garden & Be Well,       XO Tara
Pics taken last year at a client's home.   Before pics are already taken of the patio!
If you want a garden that is a moat of grace around your home & life, contact me.
Details about online design services.
Learn action steps to creating your best garden & home when you hire me to speak to your group.
Details about lecture titles here.
I've written several garden books available on Amazon.


Divine Theatre said...

I love rearranging treasures. Pardon the pun, but it is like seeing them in a whole new light!
Thank you for your visits and advice!



Cozy Little House said...

Oh yes, the hunt...

Henhurst Interiors said...

I love a closet that can take a chandelier and hope to see photos of your patio as well. A table for 10 speaks of lots of fun to come!

cindy hattersley design said...


I LOVE your new header! It speaks of you!